- Review the position matrices below. This year, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) has its own separate matrix, located below the matrix for the other 6 committees. You can scroll within each matrix to view all positions. Note: Positions that have already been assigned are indicated on each matrix.
- Review the WASMUN Photography and Videography Policy and the WASMUN Payment Policy.
- Fill out the WASMUN 2020 Delegation Registration Request form by clicking the button below.
- Positions will be assigned as soon as possible, but not before 15 November 2019.
Questions should be directed to the Secretary-General.
Price of Attendance
- Delegation: $45 per delegation/school.
- Delegates: $45 per student, including head delegates. See our payment policy for information about fee waivers. This is in addition to the delegation fee.
- Advisors: $0 per faculty advisor.
The above prices do not include lodging. WASMUN has secured a discounted rate at a local hotel for the conference; information is available here.
Note: The position matrices will be updated periodically to reflect school assignments.